Accidentally lied on resume

So I put NSSLHA on my resume with the dates of August 2017-present; however, I really haven't been an active member the past two semesters due to my work schedule. I gave one of my professors my resume to use while she writes my letter of recommendation and I'm worried she will find out I wasn't an active member and write me a bad LOR. Should I send her an updated resume and explain that I wasn't a true active member of NSSLHA this year? Or should I just leave it be, I'm freaking out lol. Thanks in advance. 

I doubt she will check. They honestly don't have time to fact check everyone's resumes, especially around this time of year. I would just leave it be and like someone said it's highly likely she won't even notice lol.

13 minutes ago, macklin_b said:

They honestly don't have time to fact check everyone's resumes, especially around this time of year. 

Background checks can be outsourced to third parties.

I think it depends what you put on your resume...just that you were a member, or did you list specific activities, etc? If it's true you were a member those 2 years, even if not active, I don't see a problem. If you specified activities that you only did during the first year, I would contact your prof and tell her you want to clarify the information so it isn't misleading, and maybe break out the years to be more clear on your resume what your involvement level was each year.

7 hours ago, Sigaba said:

Background checks can be outsourced to third parties.

True, but this is just about membership to an organization, not something too serious like lying about having a job. If it were a job, or if the OP said they had a position in the organization and actually didn't, then yes that's a different story. @Ccceeewww97 Did you pay dues? If anything, that would be proof. But please don't be too stressed about this lol, the application process is stressful enough as it is!