Tufts Fletcher - Early Notification 2019

Anyone else here apply for Fletcher early? Based on previous years, decisions might come out in a few days (seems like it was 12/13 last year, 12/14 the year before that, though their website only says by 1/1) - hoping we hear soon!

Some background on me: applying to the MALD program, hoping to concentrate in human security and Southwest Asia. I really like Tufts's culture and the flexibility of their curriculum, so if I get enough scholarship funds it'll definitely be one of my top choices. Feeling pretty good about my admissions chances (high Arabic proficiency, good GPA/GRE scores, felt like my interview went really well), but no idea how finances will turn out...

I got an email last night while I was asleep (in Asia) and I'm in. A huge weight off my shoulders as Fletcher is one of my top choices. For those interested my stats were 3.7GPA, 159V, 153Q, 4.5AWA, a PCV with intermediate Mandarin, and 2 State Dept internships. Now gotta wait for scholarship $ in the coming months but it's great to get that first acceptance!

1 hour ago, Thirteen said:

I got an email last night while I was asleep (in Asia) and I'm in. A huge weight off my shoulders as Fletcher is one of my top choices. For those interested my stats were 3.7GPA, 159V, 153Q, 4.5AWA, a PCV with intermediate Mandarin, and 2 State Dept internships. Now gotta wait for scholarship $ in the coming months but it's great to get that first acceptance!

Congrats!! Yeah it would be ideal to have funding info but it's great to know you're accepted. I got my Fletcher and SIPA acceptances within an hour of each other so it's been a great afternoon :) 

Edited by somewhatslightlydazed

I’m in Southern East Asia and I woke up to an acceptance email this morning! Super pumped to hear back so early. 

For those lurking like I did, I will have five years work experience by the time I enter with three years abroad. 164/164/6 on the GREs, 3.76 GPA, and advanced in two foreign languages. 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Naellien said:

Has anyone heard back on funding? Dan Birdsall mentioned that results will come out this week.

Just got an email (with the wrong name in the first line lol) saying that funding info will be released later today!

9 minutes ago, somewhatslightlydazed said:

Just got an email (with the wrong name in the first line lol) saying that funding info will be released later today!

"Dear Paul" ?

Did anyone get into Fletcher for MIB?

I got an offer from Fletcher MIB with 25k funding per year. And I also got an offer from Chicago Harris with 10k funding. Now I am not sure which school I should take up. I want to work in development consulting.

I am an economics grad from India with 2 years of private sector work ex