ApplyWeb Status Question

Yoshi19

Question

In Applyweb, my application states that it is "Ready for Review." My question is does this mean that my application has not been opened yet? I was thinking that once someone has opened up my application it would go to "Under Review." I wanted to check because two people got an interview invite at the program I applied to and the suspense of knowing whether I got eliminated or not is killing me! ?

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Yoshi19 said:

In Applyweb, my application states that it is "Ready for Review." My question is does this mean that my application has not been opened yet? I was thinking that once someone has opened up my application it would go to "Under Review." I wanted to check because two people got an interview invite at the program I applied to and the suspense of knowing whether I got eliminated or not is killing me! ?

Thanks!

I did some digging into how ApplyWeb works because this same thing was stressing me out hardcore. The "Ready for Review" just indicates that every necessary component of your application has been received by the University you applied to. In essence, it's the same thing as "your application is complete." ApplyWeb unfortunately offers no up to date info on the admissions status of your application, only an e-mail from the University you applied to will do that. 

I hope the rest of your waiting ends up not being too stressful!