UW Seattle MSW Fall 2019

Capturedvitality

On 3/29/2019 at 7:17 PM, strawberrycows said:

Ok. I was just wondering. Those should be out by early April, so next week at the latest. Good luck!

I emailed with someone from admissions today and this is what they said:

Thank you for checking in with us! Most departmental funding has been distributed, but there is potential that we will award a few more and we will re-award any scholarships if awardees decide not to attend. Once we are completely done awarding funding we will send an email out letting everyone know that all departmental funding has been awarded.

6 hours ago, strattjl said:

I emailed with someone from admissions today and this is what they said:

Thank you for checking in with us! Most departmental funding has been distributed, but there is potential that we will award a few more and we will re-award any scholarships if awardees decide not to attend. Once we are completely done awarding funding we will send an email out letting everyone know that all departmental funding has been awarded.

Thanks.

On 4/1/2019 at 12:25 PM, katface said:

I'm at a major standstill, too. I went to BU's admitted student day this past weekend which was a nice way to see the campus/classrooms and get a feel for the staff. It was an enjoyable experience, but seeing the cost of living that they estimated for us as students was really jarring... I'm planning on visiting Seattle this weekend and will hopefully make my decision by next weekend, after visiting both schools and cities. I'm really hoping someone can share their thoughts on which program is better for clinical track, though....

Did you decide yet? :) 

• 4 months later...