UW Seattle MSW Fall 2019

Capturedvitality

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted my app on the deadline, Jan. 3rd.

Today received an email from Financial Aid confirming that they received my application. ? Wondering if this is just standard or "means anything" (overthinking as usual!).

Good luck, everyone. ?

26 minutes ago, zoetrope said:

I submitted my app on the deadline, Jan. 3rd.

Today received an email from Financial Aid confirming that they received my application. ? Wondering if this is just standard or "means anything" (overthinking as usual!).

Good luck, everyone. ?

I guess we are applying to a few of the same schools. Also turned mine in by the Jan 3rd marker! 

On 1/14/2019 at 9:39 AM, Capturedvitality said:

good luck. 10 days later and we are all ready to know!

That early? I thought we have to wait till by the end of March lol. I apply for 2 Year day program too

• 3 weeks later...

I looked at the admissions stats on the forums and noticed that last year some applicants started to receive decisions as early as Feb 9th! Hopefully we won't have to wait until the end of March to find out! 

Edited by abalkmom

Which programs did everyone apply to (day vs extended) and do we want to share stats? 
I applied for the extended program that has class 4 times a quarter. 
I am a CC transfer to UC San Diego with a 3.8 gpa, not sure what else might be helpful to share? 

28 minutes ago, cymsw1163 said:

Thanks! I also applied to NYU, Columbia, Boston College and Boston University. I’ve heard back from all the schools except Boston University. 

i applied to NYU Columbia and BC too heard back from all except Columbia! any school your leaning towards?