What school would accept me with my 287 GRE for MS in Geophysics

codebreaker

Hey, what's up? You may have already seen this but there is a thread on just this topic circulating on this site. 

This may be different than what you are looking for but I hope it helps!

Also, If money isn't (which it always is) you could always retake it!

• 2 weeks later...

:oI think there are a few graduate programs that do not require the submission of GRE scores. For instance, the Climate and Society program of Columbia. Meanwhile, there are a few professors tweeting about #GRExit recently, I think it may not be that important. However, sorry for being kind of offensive, 285 is a farily low score, I would suggest applying to unis that do not require GRE scores.

• 1 year later...
On 12/31/2018 at 7:11 AM, help_needed said:

Hey, what's up? You may have already seen this but there is a thread on just this topic circulating on this site. 

This may be different than what you are looking for but I hope it helps!

Also, If money isn't (which it always is) you could always retake it!

Hey it’s my post from 1,000,000 years ago lol. For the person above, what you mean the GRexit ? 

1 hour ago, columbia09 said:

Hey it’s my post from 1,000,000 years ago lol. For the person above, what you mean the GRexit ? 

GREexit are schools who are either 1) making the GRE optional for applicants 2) not accepting GRE scores at all. When I applied this cycle, a friend sent me a data base of universities in the US who are participating in GREexit and it was a good chunk of schools , at least 30. 

3 minutes ago, EmmaJeanB said:

GREexit are schools who are either 1) making the GRE optional for applicants 2) not accepting GRE scores at all. When I applied this cycle, a friend sent me a data base of universities in the US who are participating in GREexit and it was a good chunk of schools , at least 30. 

Where is this list ?