UChicago Doodle Poll

31 minutes ago, swarthmawr said:

If somehow nobody hears anything again today, is anyone comfortable calling them (or having their friend call them)? 

I second this motion (but don't really want to call them ?)

3 hours ago, kendalldinniene said:

I think a friend of mine is going to call today.  If so, I'll let ya'll know what she discovers.  I don't have the guts, personally.

Thank you!! 

3 hours ago, kendalldinniene said:

I think a friend of mine is going to call today.  If so, I'll let ya'll know what she discovers.  I don't have the guts, personally.

@kendalldinniene let your friend know that she is the bomb and all of your virtual friends are super appreciative :) 

11 minutes ago, jadeisokay said:

wow, that is daunting to call. you just press a button to connect to dean of students? i need some courage.

Ooh. Can you call the dept admin? 

27 minutes ago, placeinspace said:

I called the English dept- she said reviews are still underway and she doesn't know when decisions will go out but should be soon.

Thanks for the update. That doesn't sound too promising for an announcement today. 

3 hours ago, placeinspace said:

I called the English dept- she said reviews are still underway and she doesn't know when decisions will go out but should be soon.

You’re my hero for calling! Thank you!!! 

11 minutes ago, bardie said:

Hi dear friends. Does anyone have any news now that I see an official acceptance on the board? @FiguresIII, is that you?

I think I have been rejected, as I've got nothing. We can all cry together (it is still sinking in for me). This one will hurt. 

Me, I posted in acceptances.