Content Review Before Starting Grad School

Hello everyone,

This question is for people who have recently started grad school. Did you review everything you learned in undergrad before starting grad classes? Did your grad professors start classes with review sessions, or jump straight into new information? I will hopefully be starting grad school this year, four years after finishing undergrad.  I'm  worried that I've forgotten everything, and I may not have enough time to study if I start school in the summer! I definitely plan on reviewing IPA and anatomy of speech and hearing... but should I also memorize my old notes front to back and re-read entire textbooks?

Thanks guys!

In the grad program I attend, most professors at least briefly review the basics for each course. The students in our program come from a variety of schools that had different required classes, so the professors are good about getting everyone on the same level. Prior to starting, the program did provide us with a few review materials (mainly IPA). I also spent about a week reviewing important concepts from each course I had taken before the program started, but I don’t think that was necessary for the program I ended up attending.