I am having a hard time choosing a graduate program.  I am really interested in working with survivors of sexual and domestic violence as a LCSW.  I am hoping to stay on the west coast, though would consider other schools if they seem like the perfect fit.  I am finishing my BSW at Portland State University in Oregon now.  I am not opposed to going to grad school here, but also wanting to look at all of my options.  I am really wanting to specialize in trauma and domestic/sexual violence.  Also interested in feminist therapy.  i am looking for recommendations of programs that would be a good fit for me.  Where should I start looking into?  Who's research should I be following?  Thanks in advance for any advice! 

1 hour ago, aaquino said:

I am having a hard time choosing a graduate program.  I am really interested in working with survivors of sexual and domestic violence as a LCSW.  I am hoping to stay on the west coast, though would consider other schools if they seem like the perfect fit.  I am finishing my BSW at Portland State University in Oregon now.  I am not opposed to going to grad school here, but also wanting to look at all of my options.  I am really wanting to specialize in trauma and domestic/sexual violence.  Also interested in feminist therapy.  i am looking for recommendations of programs that would be a good fit for me.  Where should I start looking into?  Who's research should I be following?  Thanks in advance for any advice! 

A bit confused since your profile indicates that you will be attending UW School of Social Work?

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 6:46 PM, aaquino said:

Widener University has a great program that is clinical focus with a trauma therapy certificate. You can also get a dual degree. One MSW and one along the lines of sexual health (I'm sorry, I cant rememver the proper name). But maybe that would be a good fit?

I believe Temples program has a womens violence program in their MSW too.