NCCU anyone

44 minutes ago, Aspire_to_Be said:

Should I email them regardless about it?

And yes mine said that. Would it mean something?

Please let us know what you hear back! I'm probably going to accept but keep later rejecting my acceptance as an option... I just haven't even heard back from some of my other schools, so I don't know how I can be expected to make a decision. ? It's going to depend largely on which one is the best option financially...

11 minutes ago, LaceySpeechie said:

Please let us know what you hear back! I'm probably going to accept but keep later rejecting my acceptance as an option... I just haven't even heard back from some of my other schools, so I don't know how I can be expected to make a decision. ? It's going to depend largely on which one is the best option financially...

will you be living in NC indpendently? cause you can find pretty cheap housing, the jobs are plentiful. and central is reasonably priced. good luck in your decision.

10 minutes ago, HabaneroPepper said:

will you be living in NC indpendently? cause you can find pretty cheap housing, the jobs are plentiful. and central is reasonably priced. good luck in your decision.

I have no idea! I'm not from NC so I'll be out-of-state (which will be true at any school, but if I get into Bridgewater the tuition is incredibly cheap, and I might be in the running for a GA position at some schools, so I'm just waiting to find out!). It's good to hear that housing is cheap though! :) What would you say the average rent is?

23 minutes ago, Aspire_to_Be said:

Would anyone happen to have a source or link for the April 15 resolution deadline? I want to be sure or universal before sending an email out.

unless not all programs participate in it which period be unfortunate.

As far as I know it's not required (though I could be wrong...) it's just general practice. But who knows!

5 hours ago, LaceySpeechie said:

I have no idea! I'm not from NC so I'll be out-of-state (which will be true at any school, but if I get into Bridgewater the tuition is incredibly cheap, and I might be in the running for a GA position at some schools, so I'm just waiting to find out!). It's good to hear that housing is cheap though! :) What would you say the average rent is?

If its like student housing ( roomates) ive seen places around 550. Im not too sure. BUt the area is good. I live in the area although. Let me know if you have any questions.

Some students are accepted conditionally and some unconditional. Conditional students will have to be reviewed after their first semester and they will decide if they will stay in the program or not.

Edited by WanaBSLP

1 hour ago, WanaBSLP said:

Some students are accepted conditionally and some unconditional. Conditional students will have to be reviewed after their first semester and they will decide if they will stay in the program or not.

i didnt know that. thanks for clarifying. will you be attending?

• 1 year later...

Hi there!

Congrats to all of you who got in to NCCU :) I'm really interested in this program and applying right now for Fall 2021! Just wondering if anyone would mind sharing their stats! I'm wondering if I have a shot!

My Undergrad was in Human Development: 3.72

I'm in USU's COMDDE 2nd bachelor's program right now: 3.9

• 4 months later...
On 10/14/2020 at 2:48 AM, sarahbear47 said:

Hi there!

Congrats to all of you who got in to NCCU :) I'm really interested in this program and applying right now for Fall 2021! Just wondering if anyone would mind sharing their stats! I'm wondering if I have a shot!

My Undergrad was in Human Development: 3.72

I'm in USU's COMDDE 2nd bachelor's program right now: 3.9

Hi, i recently applied for Fall 2021. I haven't been able to find many ppl applying during the pandemic. I check my email everyday for updates, wishing you the best .