Acceptance Stats

I haven't been able to find anything like this, and I feel like it's what a lot of people are curious about:

What school(s) have you been offered admission?

What are you stats? Cumulative GPA? CSD GPA? GRE scores? Out of field? Experience?

Have no received any acceptance decisions yet. All of the schools I have applied to seem to have late Feb- mid March timelines.

Cumulative GPA: 3.43 (graduated with my BA in 2011)

Post-bacc GPA: 3.84

CSD GPA: 4.0

GRE: V: 157 Q: 150 AW: 4.5

Out of field applicant with experience as a teacher, For my BA I double majored as elementary and early childhood education with a double minor in special education and literacy education. 

I'll update when/if i get accepted anywhere.

31 minutes ago, zaralee said:

I haven't been able to find anything like this, and I feel like it's what a lot of people are curious about:

What school(s) have you been offered admission?

What are you stats? Cumulative GPA? CSD GPA? GRE scores? Out of field? Experience?

Have no received any acceptance decisions yet. All of the schools I have applied to seem to have late Feb- mid March timelines.

Cumulative GPA: 3.43 (graduated with my BA in 2011)

Post-bacc GPA: 3.84

CSD GPA: 4.0

GRE: V: 157 Q: 150 AW: 4.5

Out of field applicant with experience as a teacher, For my BA I double majored as elementary and early childhood education with a double minor in special education and literacy education. 

I'll update when/if i get accepted anywhere.

You can also add all of this information right to your admissions result post. It also allows for comments such as your experiences!

Most of my info is in my signature :) So far I've been accepted to one school, did one video interview, and have an in-person interview on Friday. I'm nervously waiting to hear from my top 2 schools.

For experiences, my major is CSD and minor in American Sign Language with a certificate in creative writing. Most of my experiences are related to ASL, assisted living facilities, and working at a camp for children with disabilities.

4 minutes ago, SpeechOblongota said:

Info is in my signature, but I have an interview for Project INICIO at U of Oregon. 

I also applied to U of Oregon but not for the INICIO project. Good luck with your interview.

• 1 year later...