University of Houston MSW Fall 2019

gabbasworld

I heard back about a week ago, but I submitted my application in late November. When I contacted them about decisions earlier in the month they said that they would be sending out decisions starting March since thats when applications are due. Im guessing they gave mine early because I applied way ahead of time. You should be hearing from them soon. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm right there with you. UH is my top choice and, actually, the only MSW program I applied to. I'm finishing prerequisites for nursing school, so if I don't get accepted at UH I'll apply for nursing school instead. My interest is in the MSW clinical specialization. I was previously enrolled in a MSW program that only offered a generalist track and it left a lot to be desired.

8 hours ago, ChispasChica said:

I'm right there with you. UH is my top choice and, actually, the only MSW program I applied to. I'm finishing prerequisites for nursing school, so if I don't get accepted at UH I'll apply for nursing school instead. My interest is in the MSW clinical specialization. I was previously enrolled in a MSW program that only offered a generalist track and it left a lot to be desired.

Have you heard anything from them yet? My portal and everything is still the same. I'm debating emailing for an update.

On 3/18/2019 at 11:24 PM, ChispasChica said:

I got my decision letter on the applyweb portal today! Might be worth checking, if you haven't. Good luck!