Erasmus Mundus Applications 2019

DerÜbermensch

3 hours ago, Saida said:

Hi guys! Did anyone get the scholarship results?(TourDC program) 

Hi,

I know that some applicants got a letter with results in the end of April, whereas I received a response and was offered to enrol as self-funded only on 24th May. 

• 5 months later...

Hello,
It seems to me that now the vast majority of you will be in your master's degree studies, since you applied to Erasmus last year. So I was wondering if you would have any advice for achieving  a  successful application. I am interested in IMSISS and NOHA+ programmes, so everything is welcome.
Best regards,
C.

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2019 at 2:54 AM, ElXolo said:

Congrats on both scholarships to MITRA and IMCEERES. Met a MITRA graduate last summer and she had a blast. I was very interested in MITRA but my French is negligible, so I didn't apply.

Going by last year's threat, my guest is that we will need to wait until the second week of April to hear from EMMIR, at least.

Any advice for MITRA candidates for this year? :( the deadline is in a month and I need a lot of luck

• 3 months later...

HI. I'm new here. Signed up for the purposes of getting  any insights or help.

I just recently got an admission offer in one of the Erasmus Mundus Programmes but my scholarship is on the "reserved list", to be granted only upon possible cancellation of awardees.

What step should I do next? Basically, I'm looking for other funding options eligible for Erasmus Mundus Programmes but I don't know where to start looking productively.

TIA.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 1:16 AM, Barryco said:

HI. I'm new here. Signed up for the purposes of getting  any insights or help.

I just recently got an admission offer in one of the Erasmus Mundus Programmes but my scholarship is on the "reserved list", to be granted only upon possible cancellation of awardees.

What step should I do next? Basically, I'm looking for other funding options eligible for Erasmus Mundus Programmes but I don't know where to start looking productively.

TIA.

Hey! I am in the same position

I applied to EUROSUD  (currently in reserve list for scholarship ), TOURDC (accepted with no scholarship ) and WINTOUR (not accepted)

What program did you applied to?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 5:09 AM, Andi9603 said:

I applied to EUROSUD  (currently in reserve list for scholarship ), TOURDC (accepted with no scholarship ) and WINTOUR (not accepted)

The program is BIMA+

• 1 year later...
On 5/15/2020 at 10:09 PM, Andi9603 said:

My I ask you for your academic and professional background? I applied to the Wintour program. Just wondering what are they looking for (or what they don't)