Erasmus Mundus Applications 2019

DerÜbermensch

Just as I was about to follow up with my results, I got a generic rejection letter for the scholarship for Euroculture! ? I don't know whether or not I'll ask them to reevaluate my application as a self-funding candidate since I can't afford to go without a scholarship anyway.

It's sad, but I hope you guys receive better results!

Edited by DerÜbermensch

I applied for MAiSI, still nothing :( they are supposed to send invitations for Skype interview. Wish everyone good luck! 

My friend got an unconditional offer from GLOCAL, decisions on the Erasmus scholarships will be made by April.

Edited by judestfr

7 hours ago, judestfr said:

I applied for MAiSI, still nothing :( they are supposed to send invitations for Skype interview. Wish everyone good luck! 

My friend got an unconditional offer from GLOCAL, decisions on the Erasmus scholarships will be made by April.

I applied for Glocal also and got a conditional offer! Well done to your friend!

Also applied to IMSISS and got a conditional offer.

However TourDC application is still pending 

The wait for scholarship decisions is a painful one and no one understands it!

Hi guys.I got a conditional offer as I am in the final year.I am so nervous about the results of the scholarship competition.I applied to IMSISS and IMCEERES.I have 3.92/4.00 GPA.I have been licenced sporter and research aide to some academicians including former NATO ISAF  Intelligence Colonel. I have relevant experience but I am so nervous because I am a Programme country candidate.If there is someone who got the scholarship or applied to it,please inform me guys 

hiiii!

exciting that we re all freaking out simultaneously. received an unconditional offer for GLOCAL, which is my absolute first choice, but kinda need the scholarship. was trying to figure out what the structure is, and if there is any correlation b/w an unconditional offer and getting the scholarship or not, but i m assuming that s presumptuous on my end. (i had never heard what 'unconditional offer' meant prior to this, and it seems like a generic term used by uk academic institutions.)

good luck to everyone-wish we knew a bit more abt the scholarship allocation process :(

14 hours ago, etetet said:

rude ps: those of you receiving conditional offers (beyond the overachiever above who needs to graduate from undergrad lol), did you get input on what those 'conditions' are?

The conditions are stressed on the application page on the website.For me , “graduating before the official enrollment” is the condition as I am in the final year of the bachelor degree.They say you  have a possibility to get a scholarship however if you cant carry out the condition,your award can be abolished or given to someone on the reserve list.

20 hours ago, etetet said:

rude ps: those of you receiving conditional offers (beyond the overachiever above who needs to graduate from undergrad lol), did you get input on what those 'conditions' are?

My conditional offer is also because I am a final year undergrad and require a 2:1 or better to be conditionally admitted onto the programme but not scholarship.   

3 hours ago, fumar97 said:

Where is everyone from??

i m from greece, but i did my bachelors in the us, and worked there for a while. you? [are you into glocal? i rly like it, hope it pans out, but with no scholarship might be challenging for me currently]

Edited by etetet

16 hours ago, etetet said:

i m from greece, but i did my bachelors in the us, and worked there for a while. you? [are you into glocal? i rly like it, hope it pans out, but with no scholarship might be challenging for me currently]

I'm from the UK and a final year. Yea it seems really interesting! Especially the social sciences pathway that ends in Gottingen! Without scholarship I do not think I can do it either.

5 hours ago, fumar97 said:

I'm from the UK and a final year. Yea it seems really interesting! Especially the social sciences pathway that ends in Gottingen! Without scholarship I do not think I can do it either.

yeah, i also chose pathway b. :)

kinda felt the other one was too fashion-oriented lol

On 3/5/2019 at 11:07 AM, DerÜbermensch said:

Just as I was about to follow up with my results, I got a generic rejection letter for the scholarship for Euroculture! ? I don't know whether or not I'll ask them to reevaluate my application as a self-funding candidate since I can't afford to go without a scholarship anyway.

It's sad, but I hope you guys receive better results!

keep your head up

8 hours ago, Rivai said:

For those waiting for IMCEERES, I recently got an email that said I was nominated for the scholarship. I'm a partner country though.

Hi! I also received this email. It's still not clear  for me, whether it's 100% or not. I believe, we have to wait for official confirmation from EACEA. What are the chances that EACEA will refuse a scholarship after the nomination?

6 hours ago, redjacket said:

Hi! I also received this email. It's still not clear  for me, whether it's 100% or not. I believe, we have to wait for official confirmation from EACEA. What are the chances that EACEA will refuse a scholarship after the nomination?

I believe it’s highly unlikely unless you broke the 12 month rule at one point in your life or unless there are over three participants from the same country. I asked if the Scholarship was deferrable and they were very cut throat (direct) in terms of asking me to commit. Plus they asked me for some documents. I’ll ask if you want, YOLO tbh.

edit: I asked and they said it was highly unlikely and that it is more of a formality rather than anything else.

Edited by Rivai

Hi, everyone!

I just received an e-mail telling me that I was accepted for the Erasmus Mundus Crossways in Cultural Narratives, but without the scholarship. Anyone else applied for this programme? Do you guys have any idea if its possible for someone who was waitlisted to actually get the scholarship?

13 hours ago, abrighenti said:

Hi, everyone!

I just received an e-mail telling me that I was accepted for the Erasmus Mundus Crossways in Cultural Narratives, but without the scholarship. Anyone else applied for this programme? Do you guys have any idea if its possible for someone who was waitlisted to actually get the scholarship?

It depends on your position in the reserve list. I think it’s better to contact the coordinator and ask your ranking or ask about your chances of getting into the main list. Good luck! ?