Univeristy of Central Florida (UCF), CS PhD, Fall 2019. Funding Information

Jhair

Hello. I got admitted by UCF for their CS PhD program starting in Fall 2019. The acceptance letter said the following: " If you are awarded a financial offer package (for degree-seeking students only), this information will be sent separately from this admission letter". It has been 1 month since I receive the acceptance letter and I still have not received any information about funding. I found that I am not the only one without that information on the Results Search section of thegradcafe. Does anyone have some information about it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 5:52 AM, Abbasgln said:

Hi, 

Yes, I am wondering why they don't say any thing about funding! I got admission on 28 Jan 2018! Did any one accept the offer? Maybe after that they decide for funding.

Hi,

quick question though: " 28 Jan 2018! "? , maybe you wanted to say 2019 :)

I did accept the offer from UCF but I haven't gotten any information about funding yet. I asked UCF about it and they told me that I should have the information by April 15th "if I am selected". The problem is that I have another offer from Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) and I have until April 15th (yes, the same date) to answer them (RIT is already offering me full tuition coverage, TA, etc). This is tricky.

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2019 at 6:59 AM, Abbasgln said:

If you decided to join RIT, we can have more contact with each other?. This is my email address: abbasgilani1996@gmail.com

Hey!

Sorry for not answering before. I decided to join RIT too!. We should get in contact! I already have my RIT email and everything hahaha.

Looking forward to meeting you.