I got accepted into LaSalle's SLP graduate program (yay!) but I truly know nothing about it. Does anyone have any insight for me? I got waitlisted a few places that I could still consider (west chester, salus) but it would be great to just ACCEPT and get ready to go. 

ANy insight on LaSalle's program or their clinic?

6 minutes ago, km783416 said:

I got accepted into LaSalle's SLP graduate program (yay!) but I truly know nothing about it. Does anyone have any insight for me? I got waitlisted a few places that I could still consider (west chester, salus) but it would be great to just ACCEPT and get ready to go. 

I’m also interested in knowing a bit more about the program. I got accepted to La Salle and Temple :)  I’ve heard that Temple’s program is much better but being out of state makes it way too expensive :( so, I’ll likely go to La Salle. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 1:54 PM, km783416 said:

Did you decide to go to La Salle? I just sent my deposit :) So excited!

• 2 weeks later...