Financial aid letter a sign I was accepted?

Kaytea11

I applied to Sacramento state for their msw program. I received and email that stated the following :

Thank you for your interest in Sac State for the 2019-2020 academic year!

We have received your financial aid application but need you to add your Social Security Number (SSN) to your My Sac State account before we can start processing your file.

How to enter your SSN:

1. Log on to your MySacState and access your Student Center page;
  2. Select the “Add SSN” link under Personal Information section;
  3. Enter your Social Security Number and Save

After entering your Social Security Number, monitor your To Do List and submit all requested documents by the priority document deadline May 1, 2019. You will receive a financial aid award notification after all documents are submitted and processed by our office. The notification will be sent to your My Sac State account with details regarding your award eligibility for the academic year

Further details about the financial aid process can be found on our website at www.csus.edu/finaid

Do you guys think this is a good sign I've been accepted?? I did not get into sf states program (which I hear is extremely difficult to get into) and I did not get an email like this. I don't want to get ahead of myself. I'm going to assume it means nothing until I know for sure but just wanting some input... 

I'd guess no and that this is probably a standard response that they send to all applicants who apply for financial aid due to the email beginning "thank you for your interest." I wish you all the best and I hope you do end up getting accepted! 

I think I'm just looking for any sign that I got in. They also had me agree to a SAP contract in my to do list. I was wondering why they would start my financial aid process if they didn't accept me. But for my own mental state I'm telling myself it means nothing so I'm not heart broken if I get a rejection! 

@Evelyn.D

Ya right!?? Why would they do that? another friend of mine also got the email but I also saw someone else who applied didn't.. I'm really hoping because that SAP agreement makes it seem we will be receiving our financial aid rewards soon! Hope I see you there! I also heard someone called and they told them we will be finding out by April 15th if we got in. And if we don't hear by then to call them! Here's hoping ???