Francis Marion Interview

15 minutes ago, VS-SLP2B said:

@JordanBroz same lol and because it’s so late I don’t think we’ll get one. 

Fingers crossed though and as always best of luck to everyone!! 

I also didn't get an email :( I felt very nervous in my interview and now I am worrying that I messed it up. Good luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, KE19 said:

I also didn't get an email :( I felt very nervous in my interview and now I am worrying that I messed it up. Good luck to everyone!

Don't stress about it! I'm sure they are sending e-mails in waves and this helps them monitor their list better. 

We still have a long time before May 10 and you will for sure hear by then. 

Also, it's important to consider they look at your application as a whole. One interview won't define you. 

Hang in there, great things are coming your way!!! :)

38 minutes ago, nguyen16041 said:

Don't stress about it! I'm sure they are sending e-mails in waves and this helps them monitor their list better. 

We still have a long time before May 10 and you will for sure hear by then. 

Also, it's important to consider they look at your application as a whole. One interview won't define you. 

Hang in there, great things are coming your way!!! :)

@KE19I second this!! Most schools send emails in waves! I was very nervous in my interview too, and probably sounded super awkward but we have to remember that they picked to interview us because we are competitive applicants! I wish you and everyone here the best of luck! :)

4 minutes ago, cpf821 said:

I received the email yesterday but didn’t get any email before 5 and still not now :(

I sent an email to the lady who sent out the email yesterday asking if she had information. 

Hey guys. A poster on the results page asked for stats and the deadline from people accepted so I am just sharing that info! I had a 3.4 for my first degree and around a 3.9 for my second in COMD. I had 153V/145Q 4W on the GRE. I have some shadowing experience. I went to FMU for my first undergrad and I am in-state. 

We have to pay a $200 deposit by May 9th to hold our seat if we want it! We have to send in our proof of observation hours and personal health insurance. We also have to get CPR certification, a background check, and liability insurance. But I think all of that is just before the program begins. 

9 minutes ago, cpf821 said:

What time did you find out you were accepted? 

I found out today at 12 PM, I am in CA so thats PST. So, around 3:00 for EST. 

8 hours ago, cpf821 said:

What time did you find out you were accepted? 

The email came around 2:30 EST

This is all sooo stressful! Did she really say "accepted?" I wonder if they are just waitlisting everyone else, but if that's true why not just tell us now instead of waiting? When I called on 5/2 she asked for my name then said we'll find out via mail by May 10, so I take that as a bad indication.

Wait so if no one got an email the other day we won’t hear till May 10th? Just double checking since I didn’t get one and I didn’t call them either. 

Congrats to everyone who as accepted!! 

Just now, VS-SLP2B said:

Wait so if no one got an email the other day we won’t hear till May 10th? Just double checking since I didn’t get one and I didn’t call them either. 

I think we will find out by May 10th. So it will be any day between now and May 10th

17 minutes ago, VS-SLP2B said:

I called and they said that people will be hearing until May 10th. So May 10th is the last day. ?Hopefully next week we all hear something! Well def know by May 10th though (bad or good news) lol 

Congrats to everyone that was accepted! Please let those of us that haven’t received emails yet know if you are planning on accepting or rejecting. This way we can get an idea if we still have a shot.