Pacific University Waitlist

Hi! Im currently waitlisted in tier 1 for pacific university and was wondering if anyone knew how many people they take off the waitlist? I know they probably get back to us after the 15th but I am debating if I should accept another school just incase I don't end up getting off the waitlist.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:23 PM, 01541001 said:

Hi! Im currently waitlisted in tier 1 for pacific university and was wondering if anyone knew how many people they take off the waitlist? I know they probably get back to us after the 15th but I am debating if I should accept another school just incase I don't end up getting off the waitlist.

At the interview I heard that they go way deep into the waitlist. Something like half their most recent cohort was off the waitlist. I'd say chances are good if that's the school you really want to go to. :) I just declined my acceptance a couple days ago, so hopefully you've been moved up a slot at least. Good luck!

16 hours ago, Emily T. said:

At the interview I heard that they go way deep into the waitlist. Something like half their most recent cohort was off the waitlist. I'd say chances are good if that's the school you really want to go to. :) I just declined my acceptance a couple days ago, so hopefully you've been moved up a slot at least. Good luck!

Thanks for letting me know! Hopefully I hear from them soon