SLP Master's Programs with rolling admissions?

The two programs I know off hand are Midwestern University and NYU (online). I know many online programs offer rolling admissions but I am not too sure of many in person with rolling admissions. 

*I also quickly looked and found that St. Augustine and Fresno State may also have rolling admissions

On 4/9/2019 at 8:00 AM, ColoradoAuD said:

*I also quickly looked and found that St. Augustine and Fresno State may also have rolling admissions

Fresno state does not have rolling admission, but it does have spring admission. I know that ASHA doesn't have much information about the school, but I know of the school. It's a California state school, so it's very competitive. Less competitive in the spring than the fall. I have friends who currently attend and know the stats. The fall mainly takes 3.9-4.0 gpa candidates in the last 60 units. The school is big on GPA. The spring will take people with a 3.7. Your GRE scores don't have to be great, a 150, 150, 3 would be fine. They mainly care about GPA. 

13 hours ago, samiamslp said:

If you're interested in living in the New York area, Lehman College (CUNY) and the College of Saint Rose have spring admissions!

LIU Brooklyn also offers admissions in the spring, however they are currently under probation by the CAA- not sure when the probation will be lifted. 

Edited by speech97