Eastern New Mexico University Fall 2019

If I don't get into Souther Illinois University I think I might take some classes with you guys! I won't officially be in the program but I am allowed to take up to 9 credits of their grad classes. If you guys want we have this discord set up of undergrads and grads mostly to help with the distance learning students but it is a helpful tool all the same! here is the link to join - https://discord.gg/JjAUXPc

I have accepted this program as well! I am looking for an apartment in San Juan village and would like to have roommates to make the cost a little less, preferably with people in my program so we can all keep each other motivated and on track! If you are interested in getting to know each other and possibly becoming roommates, please email me! madeleinesarner@yahoo.com 

On 4/20/2019 at 4:31 PM, Taylor Fields said:

If I don't get into Souther Illinois University I think I might take some classes with you guys! I won't officially be in the program but I am allowed to take up to 9 credits of their grad classes. If you guys want we have this discord set up of undergrads and grads mostly to help with the distance learning students but it is a helpful tool all the same! here is the link to join - https://discord.gg/JjAUXPc

Hello,

I was thinking of doing this as well.....I am currently applying for their 2nd bachelors program bc I'm only like 8 credits short.

• 3 months later...