Concordia University Wisconsin

6 hours ago, acslp said:

What is the summer schedule like? Like when do classes begin/end? I saw online that they only have  courses they require for summer and 1 is a clinical practicum

Honestly thats all I really know right now, I have orientation June 3rd and class starts June 10th. I'm assuming they're over a week before Fall classes start. Have you applied?

Just now, slptobe! said:

CONGRATS! I read the other thread you posted on, it warms my heart that you got in! YAY! 

thank you so so much!!❤️it's been quite the trip to get here but finally it happened :)  

2 hours ago, Mikaela25 said:

Honestly thats all I really know right now, I have orientation June 3rd and class starts June 10th. I'm assuming they're over a week before Fall classes start. Have you applied?

yes! I applied yesterday. I just need my transcripts and GRE to get there and for my recommenders to submit their letters. hopefully as soon as everything arrives i'll hear back soon!

Go on Concordia Unviersity Wisconsin's website for Speech and Langauage Pathology for more information about the program. I applied and was accepted but will be attending another school. Tonya Bartoletti was appointed my advisor at Concordia during the application process and she sent everyone what their course load will look like. If you want to email her I attached her email below. I will be attending graduate school in Wisconsin and know the area around Concordia well if anyone has questions!

tonya.bartoletti@cuw.edu 

17 hours ago, acslp said:

yes! I applied yesterday. I just need my transcripts and GRE to get there and for my recommenders to submit their letters. hopefully as soon as everything arrives i'll hear back soon!

Keep me updated, fingers crossed?

3 hours ago, SpeechMasterStudent said:

Go on Concordia Unviersity Wisconsin's website for Speech and Langauage Pathology for more information about the program. I applied and was accepted but will be attending another school. Tonya Bartoletti was appointed my advisor at Concordia during the application process and she sent everyone what their course load will look like. If you want to email her I attached her email below. I will be attending graduate school in Wisconsin and know the area around Concordia well if anyone has questions!

tonya.bartoletti@cuw.edu 

Tonya also was the one to assist me and she's excellent, I constantly had to her check to see if my GRE scores and transcripts were in. 

5 hours ago, acslp said:

Hey everyone! I just got accepted to the program!! If anyone wants to connect please message me! I have so many questions 

Yay!! ❤️ So excited :) 

On 5/12/2019 at 1:53 PM, acslp said:

Hey everyone! I just got accepted to the program!! If anyone wants to connect please message me! I have so many questions 

I will be attending the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee next year for Speech and Language Pathology! (15 mins from Concordia) I know the area pretty well, so let me know of any questions you have! Congratulations!