Question about NYU?

I saw on the website for NYU that it says that applicant need to have "A minimum 3.2 GPA in any communicative sciences and disorders foundation courses you have taken". I have a B in speech science, so should I bother not applying? I still have a 3.9 GPA since I have always gotten A's in my CSD classes until this semester. 

Edited by littlet4lks

Okay so I got accepted to NYU's residential program and has a B- in phonetics. What ended up happening is they would've required me to retake that class through them in these online 8week intensive classes they do in addition to your graduate coursework. You also can't start clinicals until those are done! I guess you need a B+ or they make you retake!

On 5/20/2019 at 1:05 PM, nwslp said:

Okay so I got accepted to NYU's residential program and has a B- in phonetics. What ended up happening is they would've required me to retake that class through them in these online 8week intensive classes they do in addition to your graduate coursework. You also can't start clinicals until those are done! I guess you need a B+ or they make you retake!

How does this work if your undergrad doesn't use +/- grades? Would a B mean that you wouldn't have to retake it?

On 5/22/2019 at 7:21 PM, KEIM said:

How does this work if your undergrad doesn't use +/- grades? Would a B mean that you wouldn't have to retake it?

That's such a good question?? I have no idea! Does your transcript show the % you earned? Like my B- meant I had an 82%. Hm.

23 hours ago, nwslp said:

That's such a good question?? I have no idea! Does your transcript show the % you earned? Like my B- meant I had an 82%. Hm.

from i can see on my unofficial transcript no percentage is shown.