Nova Southeastern University SLP Winter Online 2020

lzslpa

So I had in interview with Nova the first week of February and I heard from them in early March. Word through the grapevine though is if you got an interview you will be admitted ? now I can’t say if this is true but it sure does bring positive vibes! And good vibes bring good things! 

Edited by SLP☀️

On 10/8/2019 at 9:28 AM, SLP☀️ said:

So I had in interview with Nova the first week of February and I heard from them in early March. Word through the grapevine though is if you got an interview you will be admitted ? now I can’t say if this is true but it sure does bring positive vibes! And good vibes bring good things! 

Hey! I heard about that as well and was wondering if its true. I had an interview at the end of August, but I have not heard anything as of yet. I'm hoping for good news, I am a bit worried some applicants said they have heard back a week later. Thank you!!!

Edited by slpwholovescoffee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a super late post but I just received my Nova acceptance letter today!! Yay! This will be for the Summer 2020 distance learning/online cohort. Any thoughts from those already in the program? I'm still waiting to hear back from other schools, but would love your input. 

16 hours ago, maranda.slp2b said:

@SarahSLP2B I was admitted into their Summer 2020 distance learning/online cohort as well!! I've asked a ton of people who have graduated from the university what their experience was like, and they really enjoyed the program! I hope you choose this school! The seat deposit is due February 7th for me.

It's so good to hear from someone else in the program! My deposit is due the same date. I'm still waiting to hear from other programs that start in the Fall. So I'm going to put down the deposit and hold my spot for now and just wait and see what happens with the other schools. Congrats on getting in! Are you for sure choosing Nova?

On 1/26/2020 at 7:23 PM, maranda.slp2b said:

@SarahSLP2B I was admitted into their Summer 2020 distance learning/online cohort as well!! I've asked a ton of people who have graduated from the university what their experience was like, and they really enjoyed the program! I hope you choose this school! The seat deposit is due February 7th for me.

I just submitted my application for summer 2020 online! how long did it take for you to get an acceptance letter? 

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on getting in! That’s great news! I’m in the second semester and so far things have been going pretty well. It seems to heat up a little next semester according to my plan of study but the program gives you more than enough time to get acclimated. Classes start off twice a week and of course some professors are better than others but nothing too bad as of yet! I heard next semester is a little more tough though! Also, I love how for example classes will be from Jan 7- April 15, then you get a three week break in between before the next round of classes. I like the trimester system compared to most universities that are just two semesters a year. It’s super easy to work full time and be in this program for at least the first two years. There’s not many programs where you can work full time and do well.