Central Michigan University

Hello all! Central Michigan University requires one to two pieces of work from one's Communicative Disorders undergraduate program of which I am especially proud of and highlights my potential as a speech-language pathologist. I have no clue what I can upload to CSDCAS. Any suggestions?? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 3:19 PM, SRod2015 said:

Hello all! Central Michigan University requires one to two pieces of work from one's Communicative Disorders undergraduate program of which I am especially proud of and highlights my potential as a speech-language pathologist. I have no clue what I can upload to CSDCAS. Any suggestions?? 

In my language development class, we had to do a case study that revolved around a communication disorder. It was essentially a research project. Think back to papers or projects you've done. In four years of undergrad, I'm sure there is something! Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 7:54 PM, TeamNoSleep said:

The other comment gave great advice. Honestly, out or pure laziness, I didn't upload another one and I got accepted into their program. 

Thank you!!!