Looking for Theory-Oriented Programs

Hello! I am a foreign student looking for CompLit programs w/ a strong theoretical focus.

I want to do work on autofiction and autobiography, and its possible correlations with phenomenology - what are the phenomenological underpinnings or presuppositions of autobiographical work, and what kind of phenomenology of reading could be devised from a singular autobiography? I worked a lot on French Continental philosophy during my undergrad, specifically Derrida, so I would welcome any program that is open to a deconstructionist approach in regards to my questions. 

Have you got any recommendations as to which programs I could apply? I already have on my list DePaul (philosophy), Emory and NYU.

Thank you so much :)

• 2 weeks later...

would highly recommend Buffalo. Comp  lit and English tend to bleed into one another -- steven miller, david johnson and rodolphe gasche all work very specifically on Derrida

Washington University in St. Louis (WashU / WUSTL) requires its Comparative Literature students to have a secondary department in one of the following areas:
Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish or International Writing. Tili Boon Cuillé, Julie Singer, Harriet Stone, Melanie Micir, Julia Walker and Rafia Zafar are professors that could be a good match with work you're interested in.