What are my odds?

psychfemme

I'm graduating in the spring with a double major in psychology and gender studies and with a certificate (similar to a minor) in clinical psychological science. I'm applying to Clinical-Community psychology phd programs this round. I'm primarily interested in studying sexual violence and general violence against women. What do you think my odds are of getting into a program? My stats are below. 

GPA: 3.6 

GRE: Verbal - 60th percentile; Quant.- below 50th percentile; Writing: 4 

Posters: 8 posters, I'm first or second author on 6 of them

Research Experience: I've been in a social psych lab for 3 years and a clinical-law lab for 2 years. I have some higher level responsibilities such as training new RAs, managing participant payments, creating vignettes for studies in addition to basic RA duties like coding and running participants. I'm also completing an honors thesis. 

Extracurriculars: I'm the president of the psychology club at my school. For two years I worked with the university counseling center providing peer support. For a year and a half, I was a part of a group that led an eating disorder prevention program for girls. 

LOR: I will have two letters of rec from research faculty (both relatively well known in their field) and one from the professor I am an undergraduate teaching assistant for.

If anyone has any program recommendations, I would love to hear them as well!