CGS-M: Should the outline of proposed research and references be in separate attachments or the same one?

logical_emotion

Hi everyone,

For the CGS-M, should the outline of proposed research and references section be in the same attachment or in separate ones? I asked the CIHR for clarification, but they were not helpful. Instead, they directed me to each graduate studies office. I asked them the same question, and they directed me back to the CIHR. It seems like an easy question. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

23 hours ago, logical_emotion said:

Hi everyone,

For the CGS-M, should the outline of proposed research and references section be in the same attachment or in separate ones? I asked the CIHR for clarification, but they were not helpful. Instead, they directed me to each graduate studies office. I asked them the same question, and they directed me back to the CIHR. It seems like an easy question. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

I put them in the same document. It seems like there's no other place to upload the references.