UNC Advanced Standing MSW 2020

sebailes

2 hours ago, sebailes said:

Hey! Has anyone heard anything yet about their admissions decision for Advanced Standing at UNC Chapel Hill? I'm getting more and more anxious everyday!

Nothing yet! Still waiting. They told us before that it should be on or before February 14th. Two weeks is going by so slowly though.

On 2/1/2020 at 2:40 PM, Ceridwen24 said:

Nothing yet! Still waiting. They told us before that it should be on or before February 14th. Two weeks is going by so slowly though.

Yes they told me last week that they were going to start sending out acceptances last week!! So hopefully soon. Let me know when you hear! It’s my top choice. 

On 2/3/2020 at 11:39 AM, sebailes said:

Yes they told me last week that they were going to start sending out acceptances last week!! So hopefully soon. Let me know when you hear! It’s my top choice. 

Just got an email from the department saying they will start issuing decisions for Advanced Standing next week through the week of the 17th. Hopefully we will find out soon!