Hi all, 

I am currently in the midst of waiting to hear back from graduate school admissions! In the meantime I have been trying to educate myself about the process from being a graduate student to being a clinician. I just have one pretty generally question which is: Do you graduate with your masters before or after completing the clinical fellowship year (specifically in Florida)? Just curious.

From my understanding, the clinical fellowship year is required to get your CCC, but is it also required to receive your masters in Speech-Language Pathology?

Thanks!

Hello! Your clinical fellowship is completed after you graduate with your masters. It’s about 9 months long, it’s a paying job but you get extra supervision from a SLP with their CCC.  After you successfully complete your cf is when you can apply for your CCC. Hope this helps!

2 hours ago, amh123 said:

Hello! Your clinical fellowship is completed after you graduate with your masters. It’s about 9 months long, it’s a paying job but you get extra supervision from a SLP with their CCC.  After you successfully complete your cf is when you can apply for your CCC. Hope this helps!

Awesome! Thanks for the info!