California Programs

1 hour ago, ktmags said:

I have not received anything but I looked on the student portal account and it says no decision has been made yet. 

I received an invite to their open house just last night for this Friday. Not sure if anyone was accepted without going to the open house first, so I feel like whoever posted on the results page is lying lol

On 3/11/2020 at 12:29 PM, MadisonMachelle said:

I wonder when Northridge will contact us. I saw from previous years that they don't do an interview

I don't think we'll hear back from Northridge until the end of the month. A friend of mine didn't hear back from them until March 31st when he applied a couple years back. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, haleigh_ann said:

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from San Jose?? I still haven't heard anything from them so I am guessing it is a rejection

My friend reached out to them and they told her that they would be getting back to her within two weeks. They sent out the first round of acceptance letters and will send out another round after they know who accepts. This was a week ago.

47 minutes ago, speechlang said:

My friend reached out to them and they told her that they would be getting back to her within two weeks. They sent out the first round of acceptance letters and will send out another round after they know who accepts. This was a week ago.

Thank you so much!! I emailed them two weeks ago and they never responded to me. So they are sending them out in waves