Deciding where to go...?

I know people who are currently in grad school programs don't probably look at this forum, but I am trying to decide between these four programs (University of Colorado Boulder, University of Utah, Washington State University, and Eastern Washington University) and would love any possible advice or information about these programs if anyone has any! I am a very indecisive person and honestly do not even know where to start so any help would be greatly appreciated. Wanting to make a decision soon so hopefully I can free up some spots on their waitlists! Thanks in advance and I hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

I don't know much about those programs but try thinking of what you want in a program and see if you can see those things in the schools you are considering. For example for me I want a school that's affordable and close by so I can save on living expanses which is why out of my 3 options I'll be picking Lewis. Another thing to look at is if they have a focus on pediatrics or adults, any disorders that are focused heavily I know Elmhurst has a lot of articulation and language clients, Saint Mary's is mostly pediatrics, Rush is medical etc.

I would do research and definitely email schools asking questions about remediation plans and if you are uncharge of finding your own placements I think those 2 are also huge.

I would look into each program and see what special programs or research labs are unique to they’re school. I am an under grad student at WSU which is essentially joint with Eastern Washington. I’m also considering Utah and am third on the waitlist at Colorado. I would also consider calculating out the differences in cost based on tuition and average cost of living. Ultimately they’re all good programs and I think you’ll be happy with the choice you make. Choose the program that’s interests you most & you could picture yourself living in that location:)

Congrats on all of those schools! I have friends at both Boulder and at WSU/EWU for grad school and there's different pros and cons. 

Boulder: more expensive rent and price of overall living, smaller clinic, less tight knit cohort, more snow/colder weather BUT... more nightlife and activities

WSU/EWU: they're basically joint like oldsolnewworld said so there's more people, friendly tighter knit cohort, less snow but there's also less to do in Spokane activity wise.