Any News On Schools Extending Deadlines for Making Our Decisions Due To COVID-19??

Arthistoryiscool

5 hours ago, fauna876 said:

Not sure yet, but I think my top choice might extend the deadline because now financial offer decisions have been moved to past the deadline. 

Can you share the program, or message me? I am exceedingly nervous about how this all will affect finances 

On 3/17/2020 at 3:20 PM, 2ndbreakfast said:

I'm also wondering this! I'm really bummed because I haven't been able to visit one of my top choices, all their events were cancelled of course. I feel like this is an impossible decision because I've had the benefit of having great visits to other schools while I've never even been to the city where that top option is. Such unfortunate timing!

What is the city? Maybe other have been there and can help!

23 hours ago, Villard said:

What is the city? Maybe other have been there and can help!

It's Case Western in Cleveland! I'm in the process of setting up skype calls with currents students and professors to learn as much as I can! But if anyone knows Cleveland well please feel free to pm me!