MGH Institute of Health Professions

Hello all!

My name is Megan. I'm currently a 1st year student at MGH-IHP and I work for the Office of Enrollment Services. With COVID-19 affecting schools around the nation, including ours, we've been challenged to be a little more creative than usual. To that end, I've been asked to create "Why IHP?" resources. I already have a few ideas influenced by how I picked my attendance at the IHP, but I'd love to hear what you have to say! What questions do you have about MGH IHP? Are there questions you have that are making settling on one school difficult? Ask me anything! Help me help you :) Wishing you all the best with this process ❤️

19 hours ago, littlet4lks said:

Hi! There is actually an accepted students facebook page. If you are willing to join, it would be super helpful for us so we can all see your insights! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1430543977106730/

I'm a current first year at IHP too (HELLO @musicalmini) and I'm interested in joining that group!