Cal State Fullerton Masters Program

Hello all! I just got accepted into CSUF's program and I am really considering it since it will be the cheapest out of all the programs I've applied to. I just wanted to know more insight on the masters program by anyone who's completed it or is currently in the program right now. I would really love insight from people in the program right now since I've known the program has gone through numerous changes in the past few years. I've been told it's 2.5 years long but I've also heard 3 years from some people, so I was wondering how much can that vary? I did my postbacc here so I won't have to take any extra classes. Also wondering how the supervision is like during clinics, how many days a week are you on campus for class/clinic, are classes held in the afternoon, can you hold a part time job while doing the program?

Any insight would be super helpful thank you!

11 hours ago, MadisonMachelle said:

You got accepted for the fall 2020 cohort? Congrats. I didn't know they were making decisions so early. 

Yes! I received my acceptance on Tuesday, which I thought was surprisingly early since I always hear they send things out late.