When did you get your aid package for graduate school?

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I haven't received any financial aid packages from my schools yet. I completed FAFSA very early, and I'm waiting to see my aid so I can properly evaluate cost of the programs I've been accepted to; is it still early to hear about aid? What do others do in this situation? Have you reached out to schools' FA office (or other) about aid or wait for them to email you? I have checked portals and haven't seen anything. I checked my FAFSA and it says it is complete and verified for my schools.

I would have thought some information on aid would have come with my acceptance letter, but so far no information. Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, bilingualspeechlife said:

I reached out to two schools that accepted me and was told that aid packages don't go out until after you have registered for classes. I wish they'd let us know! 

What cohort did you apply for at Emerson? I'll probably be accepting their offer. I've heard the cost is anywhere between 65k-70k. It depends on if you've taken pre reqs. 

1 hour ago, KEIM said:

What cohort did you apply for at Emerson? I'll probably be accepting their offer. I've heard the cost is anywhere between 65k-70k. It depends on if you've taken pre reqs. 

I applied for May 2020! Congratulations on being accepted! I have to take some leveling courses. So my tuition will be on the higher end of that spectrum. I'm glad you're accepting Emerson's offer. We'll be in the same cohort, if you applied for May! :)

Just now, bilingualspeechlife said:

I applied for May 2020! Congratulations on being accepted! I have to take some leveling courses. So my tuition will be on the higher end of that spectrum. I'm glad you're accepting Emerson's offer. We'll be in the same cohort, if you applied for May! :)

I would love to stay connected if you can. Maybe through email or some other social media site? I will be apart of the May cohort. It's easier to navigate this journey with another classmate.