Applicant Profiles and Admissions RESULTS

michelle3537

Hi everyone! I noticed that threads like this don't include information about whether or not people were accepted, waitlisted, and/or rejected. If you applied during any year before 2020 and have results, please post below. ?

I noticed math/physics have similar threads which DO include acceptance and rejection results from people. Wanted to start something similar for biology!

Undergrad Institution: (School or type of school, such as big state, lib arts, ivy, technical, foreign (what country?)... Overall Reputation in Biology?)
Major(s):
Minor(s):
GPA in Major:
Overall GPA:

Type of Student: (Domestic/International, male/female, minority?)

GRE Scores (revised/old version):
Q:
V:
W:
B:

TOEFL Total: (if applicable, otherwise delete this)

Research Experience: (At your school or elsewhere? What field? How much time? Any publications (Mth author out of N?) or conference talks etc...)

Awards/Honors/Recognitions: (Within your school or outside?)

Pertinent Activities or Jobs: (Such as tutor, TA, club officer, etc...)

Any Miscellaneous Accomplishments that Might Help:

Special Bonus Points: (Such as connections to advisors, grad classes, famous recommenders etc...)

Any Other Info That Shows Up On Your App and Might Matter:

Year Applied: 20XX
Applied to Where and Results: 

School - Department - Research Interest - ACCEPTED (MM/DD/YY), Funding: ____________________
School - Department - Research Interest - WAITLISTED (MM/DD/YY), ACCEPTED (MM/DD/YY), Funding: ____________________

School - Department- Research Interest - WAITLISTED (MM/DD/YY), REJECTED (MM/DD/YY)

School - Department - Research Interest - REJECTED (MM/DD/YY)

Hello all, 

I am a recent admit to a neuroscience PhD program at the University of Oregon. 

I have made a google drive with resources for those applying or interested in graduate school. Part of this drive is a comprehensive list of successful applicant profiles. There are 10 profiles currently but I have many request for contributions so I will be updating it as people finish their profiles. I also have a resource folder that I update every once in awhile.  

Here is a link to the drive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pKybuYESJ4fgCYnEOMiD6GX1B4lKy9rM?usp=sharing

Here is a link to the profiles

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L76kOYyqDSCht45IG6kaw0dvutEj4bcz

If you would like to be directly shared or contribute a profile yourself, please PM me your gmail. If you have any question please PM me and I would be happy to answer. 

Cheers and goodluck!