MPH 2021 Canada

9 hours ago, minniexo_ said:

their offers usually go out on thursdays so maybe today is the day! check quest haha. if not then check on 22nd when most offers expire.

Is that for queens?

4 minutes ago, Natasha7 said:

My UofT Epi peeps, what is going on?! We been waitinggg

Gahhh thank god someone asked but honestly still waiting and slightly going insane ?

Just now, rjmph said:

Has anyone tried emailing or calling them for updates?

I haven’t but I’m considering emailing them tomorrow if I don’t hear back by tonight

28 minutes ago, zarattac said:

Checked Quest and I was rejected from Waterloo. Anyone waiting on Waterloo, check Quest!

I'm so sorry to hear. What other universities did you apply to? Also would you mind sharing your stats?

Edited by SunnyMPH

59 minutes ago, Natasha7 said:

Not very helpful ?

Thanks for the update. :) That sucks but at least we know there is still a chance of getting accepted, given enough people decline their offers. 

On 4/14/2021 at 3:25 PM, LavenderLover said:

Has anyone received a rejection from Brock?

I know a few people got offers and notifications of being on the waitlist. I'm still under review lol, should I assume I got rejected or is there possibility of being added to the waitlist or ??

Maybe email them? Its been 6-8 weeks.

19 hours ago, 2helix said:

I would email the program, they provided me a pretty detailed update with my general area on waitlist and when I could expect to hear more ("by end of April")

5 minutes ago, BEN29 said:

Maybe email them? Its been 6-8 weeks.

Thanks! I emailed them yesterday and their reply wasn't helpful at all lol

"Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Brock University. Please monitor your application and document status on the Brock portal using your campus ID. The Brock portal is your most up to date source of information. Offer letters to admitted students will be posted to their Brock Portal account. Please refer to the FAQ section of the website for answers to additional questions.

Admissions decisions will only be posted to the portal. Note, admission decisions are typically made 6 – 8 weeks after the application deadline."

//

edit - jk I realized I used the general graduate programs email not the MPH-specific one lol. Will be emailing them now ?

Edited by LavenderLover