Speech Pathology POST BACC Question

Moonlamp

Question

Hi

I’m planning on applying for the Post-Bacc for Speech Pathology program.

I’m only looking into schools near my home (CSUF, CSUN, Biola, CBU, etc) 

I know that you have to send in your transcripts but do you have to send it in like 6 weeks before the deadline?

I have a problem because I’m a Junior in undergrad right now and after spring quarter, I would have a 2.98ish. 
But for Fall, I’m retaking the classes that I failed during Freshman year (due to personal reasons) and this is going to boost my gpa ALOT. 

But if I am expected to send in my transcripts at least 6 weeks before, then I would have to send in the 2.98 one which is not meeting the standards because you have to be a 3.0 standing...

My first choice is CSUF and their new deadline is January 15. 
But if I have to send my transcripts 6 weeks before, I wouldn’t be able to send my fall quarter grades that end in December... 

Do I really have to send it 6 weeks before?

Or can I just send my transcript as soon as my fall quarter is over?

And do Post-Baccs only look at the gpa at the time of application?

Or would they also look at the end gpa too?

(For me, I mean if I were to send in my transcripts 6 weeks early would they also look at the fall quarter grades that raised my gpa above the 3. Limit?)

I’m suddenly so stressed because I had this all worked out and now I’m so stressed because my plans are all over the place :( 

Edited by Moonlamp

2 answers to this question