Do Law Schools See Classes Taken Post-Grad?

IAmtheLaw68

Hi all! Just graduated with an OK GPA (~3.73) but my freshman year did terribly including getting a D in a calc class. I'm taking Linear Algebra this summer at a school other than the one I just received my BA from  in the hopes that if I get a good grade, appending it to certain grad degree programs I'm considering (like MPPs/MPAs) will help ameliorate any concern there. My impression is that (1) there's no way for anyone to tell I took this class until I tell them (2) no one will ask for grades from classes that were taken after you graduated from college unless part of a degree (e.g. an MA). Just confirming, because the course is fast paced and if I don't do well I don't want it to get sent along with my undergrad grades.

Thanks

On 7/2/2020 at 1:03 PM, IAmtheLaw68 said:

Hi all! Just graduated with an OK GPA (~3.73) but my freshman year did terribly including getting a D in a calc class. I'm taking Linear Algebra this summer at a school other than the one I just received my BA from  in the hopes that if I get a good grade, appending it to certain grad degree programs I'm considering (like MPPs/MPAs) will help ameliorate any concern there. My impression is that (1) there's no way for anyone to tell I took this class until I tell them (2) no one will ask for grades from classes that were taken after you graduated from college unless part of a degree (e.g. an MA). Just confirming, because the course is fast paced and if I don't do well I don't want it to get sent along with my undergrad grades.

Thanks

Applying to law school is not the time to be shady....and they require all grades.