Trudeau 2021

Adelaide9216

7 minutes ago, Polisci_2016 said:

I just got my email saying I have been named  semi finalist! I am completely shocked right now!

Was it sort of an individualized email or a more generic one ? Basically should I assume now that I am not a semifinalist? :') 

Just now, Polisci_2016 said:

My stressed out sleep deprived brain is still trying to figure that out where to find the score

Thank you for even trying! It's under profile -> grant -> filter to review scores (details).

1 minute ago, eliisebrownn said:

Congrats everyone, and for those who didn't move on, we will try again next year!

This was the last year I could apply, although it was my first time applying. Now moving onto worrying about ASA MFP and Zeit Siftung fellowships.

10 hours ago, BriJaxRN said:

Congratulations!  Do you mind me asking what your score was?

I am interested in this too, if possible. Because I scored exactly the same as Call_me_Betty and only a point lower than Polisci2016, but have clearly not advanced. Either the scores don't mean what we think; Or as I suspect, schools outside Canada have a quota and selected international candidates scored higher than me.

Also, congrats to all three of you! I truly hope that you kill the interview!

Edited by qeta