Resume for Grad School

Hello! 

Im currently working on my resume but Im confused on what kind of resume grad programs are wanting, like the ones we send out to apply for jobs or? 

If anyone could send me an example or template that would be great! My email is jacqueline.martinez23@hotmail.com ?

Hey Jackie, I am also trying to figure this out. I sent an email to the student achievement office of my university and they sent me a very generic link to a list of job applications and told me just to switch all the job portions to academic successes. I was able to email my advisor who was a bit more helpful. I will email you what she sent me, but I suggest reaching out to your student success department to see if anyone at your university can be more helpful. 

One of my greatest achievements was the amount of experience I had before grad school. I wrote about that in all my essays and what it meant. My resume I pretty much kept the same as the ones I apply for jobs with. I did make it more “speechie” by emphasizing time I've worked with SLPs and stuff like that. I’d be interested in knowing what other people did.

They're wanting to see something similar to a job! But be sure to include extra things you did in school such as leadership, clubs, events, actual working, honors, conventions you might have attended and research!