Schools with online Neuropsychology PhD programs

NSpahr

Hello ya'll!

I am looking at going back to school to get my PhD in Neuropsychology. I am trying to find schools that have this specific track and it is proving difficult does anyone have any ideas of suggestions to look. It would need to be an online school because of work (I would have to work full time while going to school). I currently have a bachelors in Psychology and a Masters in Professional Counseling if that is of any help (by the time I apply none of my credits will possibly count to transfer). I have not yet taken the GRE so I do not have those scores but my GPA's are not the best in the world (BS - 2.67, I think, and MS - 3.21). Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

A PhD in clinical psychology is not something that can be done part time, and PhD training in psychology is not really something that can be done entirely online, especially for neuropsych. While testing administration has somewhat moved online due to COVID, there are very few assessments that have validity data for online administration. You will not find a reputable, APA-accredited program that will allow you to do part time and/or online that will actually set you up for a neuropsych internship. Neuropsych is one of the most competitive subfields of clinical psychology, so even if you find a program, you will be starting with way more barriers than someone in a traditional university. Also, most clinical psychology PhD programs provide full funding and a stipend.  

What @PsyDuck90said. Also, do you have any research experience in neuropsych or clinical experience with assessment? Without that, you probably will unfortunately not be competitive for clinical neuropsych PhD programs in person (given the lower GPAs), which is the only path to becoming a clinical neuropsychologist. I am unaware of any online programs that confer an APA accredited clinical psych PhD with neuropsych emphasis. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but online programs are not worth the debt so do not attend any.