Stanford MIP 2021

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, intlapplicant said:

I haven't hear back yet either... What's the expected date for us to know? Does anyone know if they offer any scholarships upon admission?

Given the increased applications for schools this year I'm frankly not expecting to hear back before the 15th...which is killing me. 

My understanding is that they offer very limited financial aid, unless you managed to get accepted for KHS. 

Any thoughts on whether results will come out today? They have come out on the 6th for the past three years, but ofc now it’s a weekend. Also they are holding KHS finalist weekend (virtually) this weekend so not sure if that will affect things. 

Based on past years' results, I'm guessing we'll be getting our results in the next week or so. It's been an intense application cycle so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some delays this year. Best of luck to everyone!

9 hours ago, mzl28 said:

Oh I thought (and based on what I read on other forum) the application volume this year is lower. But anyway wishing the best of luck to everyone!

I think the general consensus is that application volume is up for most every graduate program in this cycle, but agreed, it doesn't seem that way for Stanford MIP based on the comments on the 2021 Results thread alone.

Edited by sp_

On 3/9/2021 at 8:33 AM, sp_ said:

I think the general consensus is that application volume is up for most every graduate program in this cycle, but agreed, it doesn't seem that way for Stanford MIP based on the comments on the 2021 Results thread alone.

I don't know why this thread has been quieter compared to other similar programs, but that definitely seems to be the case. Here's to hoping for good results soon!

Hey guys, do we need to use CertiFile service to make our transcripts marked as "complete"? Because mine is still "received (not official)"

Really need your advise on this. Thank you so much!

7 hours ago, mzl28 said:

Hey guys, do we need to use CertiFile service to make our transcripts marked as "complete"? Because mine is still "received (not official)"

Really need your advise on this. Thank you so much!

In the application form it says that it's optional to use. I didn't use it

3 hours ago, mzl28 said:

So is your transcript admission status still "received"?

"Received (Not Official)" is the status I've had since I submitted the application, if I remember correctly.