MIT TPP 2021

techgovpolicy

21 hours ago, techgovpolicy said:

What's everyone doing to stay sane? Hoping they will release decisions on Monday! 

Best of luck all of you next years: )

I did not get any email yet..

How the email you got reads, if I may ask? 

9 hours ago, Kambo said:

Best of luck all of you next years: )

I did not get any email yet..

How the email you got reads, if I may ask? 

Pretty generic rejection. "We regret to inform" etc etc

Hope one of the peeps in this forum gets in! Really want to get an idea as to what they look for in an applicant 

I also received my rejection letter yesterday. Gutted, but expected it given the patterns of previous years with acceptances coming in the week prior.

Is anyone here a re-applicant? Do you know if TPP ad-comm gives feedback on applications or is that a long shot?

21 hours ago, index_match said:

I also received my rejection letter yesterday. Gutted, but expected it given the patterns of previous years with acceptances coming in the week prior.

Is anyone here a re-applicant? Do you know if TPP ad-comm gives feedback on applications or is that a long shot?

Well I'm a new applicant but I'm considering applying again. But damn it seems futile to be very honest, it seems like this course is really picking pace 

Do ad-comms typically give feedback? This is my first year applying to grad schools so I'm very new to this

On 3/18/2021 at 2:25 PM, Confusedbid said:

Absolutely gutted about the rejection. Would love to discuss with someone about alternative opportunities and schools. I'm from India, so would love to get some thoughts on fellow Indians too :) 

I am also from India. Ready to discuss similar future prospects. Drop a line at agr.harshit223@gmail.com.