UC Berkeley Goldman MPP 2021

d535

5 hours ago, r_policy96 said:

I did the same and haven’t heard anything. Going to speak with Lezley tonight. Curious if anyone has had any luck negotiating in past years too. 

I got in with no funding last year, and tried negotiating with a full-tuition scholarship from USC's Price School. No dice. Last year was a weird year and this year is also abnormal, so who knows. Hope you have better luck than me! 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cooperv125 said:

not to sound totally neurotic, but if I submitted my SIR and haven't received any sort of additional confirmation...is that an issue? Am I missing an important step?

I feel the same way! I haven't received anything else. I have a friend who accepted a graduate offer from another department at Cal and she just said to look out for an email in a few days from the graduate division about signing into your Calnet account. 

I just got an email saying the following-- did everyone else? Not sure if this was only sent to those that were awarded funding, or to everyone.

"Thank you for your patience as you've waited for a post-deadline update about funding. I have good news to share with you today. Limited residual funds have become available since the deadline closed last night and we will be able to provide you with specific information about your new or updated award early next week."

On 4/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, cooperv125 said:

not to sound totally neurotic, but if I submitted my SIR and haven't received any sort of additional confirmation...is that an issue? Am I missing an important step?

Hi! I got the same neurosis after the deadline for confirming other Unis was over.. but i checked on my " applicatiion management" portal, the initial one we used, and there it appeared i had sent my SIR indeed, so I guess as long as we did that we will be fine ?

On 4/16/2021 at 6:12 PM, tpip123 said:

I just got an email saying the following-- did everyone else? Not sure if this was only sent to those that were awarded funding, or to everyone.

"Thank you for your patience as you've waited for a post-deadline update about funding. I have good news to share with you today. Limited residual funds have become available since the deadline closed last night and we will be able to provide you with specific information about your new or updated award early next week."

I got funding but no email, please keep us posted!