Duke Sanford MPP

maham

3 hours ago, Argentina said:

Thanks for the reply @visiblevariation! I believe we should wait until tomorrow for an answer for international students (fingers crossed ??)

Have you received an email from Duke, sent by the end of February, asking to save the date for an open house of admitted students?

I haven't received any communication from Duke so far. Here's to hoping!

For everyone out there with a funding offer, I got 37.5k but it says "which will be disbursed in equal installments each semester in which Sanford is your home institution/school and you are in good academic standing" are y'all interpreting that as per year or for the entire two years? I read it as for all four semester of the program so each semester being a little over 9k, but on the other Sanford thread it seems like people are interpreting the offer as a per year thing.

51 minutes ago, qwertympp said:

For everyone out there with a funding offer, I got 37.5k but it says "which will be disbursed in equal installments each semester in which Sanford is your home institution/school and you are in good academic standing" are y'all interpreting that as per year or for the entire two years? I read it as for all four semester of the program so each semester being a little over 9k, but on the other Sanford thread it seems like people are interpreting the offer as a per year thing.

Does it say 37.5 per year? Mine is written that way, so I interpreted it as a yearly award of $X but split between the two semesters. Also what is the other Sanford thread? Link pls :)

28 minutes ago, maham said:

Does it say 37.5 per year? Mine is written that way, so I interpreted it as a yearly award of $X but split between the two semesters. Also what is the other Sanford thread? Link pls :)

"We are pleased to offer you a Sanford MPP tuition fellowship in the amount of $37,500, which will be disbursed in equal installments each semester in which Sanford is your home institution/school and you are in good academic standing."

It's smaller than this one, so I think this is the main thread. 

3 minutes ago, qwertympp said:

"We are pleased to offer you a Sanford MPP tuition fellowship in the amount of $37,500, which will be disbursed in equal installments each semester in which Sanford is your home institution/school and you are in good academic standing."

It's smaller than this one, so I think this is the main thread. 

It seems like they are differentiating language based on the fellowship. Mine says " We are pleased to offer you a Sanford MPP tuition fellowship in the amount of $xx,xxx per year, which will be disbursed in equal installments each semester in which you are enrolled as a Sanford MPP student and are in good academic standing." 

• 2 weeks later...