Duke Sanford MPP

maham

42 minutes ago, van_96 said:

Congrats! I got a voicemail from an admin officer and haven't had a chance to call back yet. Did they give you any funding info? Hoping we don't need to wait too long on that.

Thank you! Congrats to you too! They said we would get formal letters with financial aid info this week sometime.

Long time lurker, first time poster and all that so hopefully formatting is all good! I also got a voicemail from an admissions officer today, but didn't have time to call back unfortunately. Can I feel pretty confident that I am in? This is the only program I applied to, so I have been waiting anxiously. Would it be acceptable to call back tomorrow, or do I need to wait until Monday?

16 hours ago, applicant1313 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster and all that so hopefully formatting is all good! I also got a voicemail from an admissions officer today, but didn't have time to call back unfortunately. Can I feel pretty confident that I am in? This is the only program I applied to, so I have been waiting anxiously. Would it be acceptable to call back tomorrow, or do I need to wait until Monday?

They just called back this morning, and I am in! I am so excited! Hoping we get funding info earlier in the week! 

Do we think since Sanford got the $10mil funding from the Duke endowment this year that they will be more generous with funding? I love this program but it is pricey hahaha! 

30 minutes ago, hop313 said:

Just got my official letter with $37,500 funding! I'm super grateful, but still overwhelmed by the cost haha

Congrats! I know you've been waiting on Duke for a while now so I'm sure it's a relief.

I was just wondering: I know you received an email earlier about Admitted Students Weekend, but did you receive a call in the past couple days?

7 minutes ago, visiblevariation said:

Congrats! I know you've been waiting on Duke for a while now so I'm sure it's a relief.

I was just wondering: I know you received an email earlier about Admitted Students Weekend, but did you receive a call in the past couple days?

Thank you!

Yes, I received a call on Saturday afternoon!

8 minutes ago, Argentina said:

Congrats to all the accepted ones! Just to be clear, are you all US applicants?

Did any international student receive an update?

I'm an international student, and haven't received any communications from Duke yet (no call, no email, no portal update). I'm hoping that international student results are coming out later than domestic ones :)