Duke Sanford MPP

maham

Has anyone heard anything yet? I got an email today saying to mark the date for the admitted students weekend but I haven't received an acceptance letter or anything. Did this go to everyone?

I got the same email and have also heard nothing. I did receive an acceptance email to Duke's Nicholas school for their MEM program (I'm applying dual degree) last week, but with no info about funding attached. 

33 minutes ago, Argentina said:

No news yet :(

Has anyone heard from someone who has NOT received the email with the open house for admitted 

34 minutes ago, Argentina said:

No news yet :(

Has anyone heard from someone who has NOT received the email with the open house for admitted students RSVP?

Not sure. I got that email as well

Just now, itsbriannah said:

Are u sure it’s gonna be today or tomorrow

No not sure. Just think its likely based on when they've released decisions in the past

Princeton (MPP), Johns Hopkins (MIPP), Georgetown (MPP/Waitlisted), American (MPP/Accepted) and obviously Duke (MPP)

Edited by TMRII
typo

1 hour ago, maham said:

Got my call today — I’m in! Official letters come this week!

Congrats! I got a voicemail from an admin officer and haven't had a chance to call back yet. Did they give you any funding info? Hoping we don't need to wait too long on that.