USA Fall 2022 Clinical/Counseling PhD/PsyD

13 hours ago, grubyczarnykot said:

Has anyone heard back from Duquesne about an interview yet? 

Nothing on my end yet. The committee said on the website that they were only meeting yesterday. In any case, the announced dates are still a couple of weeks out, so there's ample time.

On 1/12/2022 at 10:42 PM, ASH88 said:

I am also waiting to hear back from UC Santa Barbara 

I didn’t apply there but I had a friend who did and she already received an invitation invite and offer. Just to let you guys know

On 1/23/2022 at 6:26 PM, sundog456 said:

Have anyone heard from the University of Washington or the University of Wisconsin-Madison?

The university of Wisconsin-Madison sent me a rejection letter sometime in December if that helps you any ?

To the person who posted about UC Irvine clinical psych PhD yesterday - huge congrats on your acceptance!! If you feel comfortable messaging me with your PI's initials I would greatly appreciate it :). I interviewed with DN and am waiting to hear back but am holding another admissions offer.

@Neuropsych2021 Would you mind sharing for which school you are holding an admissions offer? I've been waitlisted for several neuropsych programs and any information would help alleviate some of my anxiety! Huge congrats on getting an admissions offer by the way, everyone's saying that this year is much more competitive than previous years! 

32 minutes ago, brainiac12 said:

@Neuropsych2021 Would you mind sharing for which school you are holding an admissions offer? I've been waitlisted for several neuropsych programs and any information would help alleviate some of my anxiety! Huge congrats on getting an admissions offer by the way, everyone's saying that this year is much more competitive than previous years! 

Thank you! I was accepted at Ohio State, and will most likely accept but am just waiting to hear back from UC Irvine so I have all the possible information. It is a big accomplishment to be waitlisted, it means you are a very strong applicant - so much of it just comes down to chance since their are ridiculously few spots. I am a re-applicant and get how stressful the process is. Best of luck with everything, feel free to message me if I can help in any way!

For those who applied to doctoral programs and unfortunately don't end up getting acceptances (don't worry, I was one of those people at one time), check our M.S. in Psychological Sciences program at M.S. in Psychology - Psychological Sciences Graduate Programs | Western Kentucky University. We offer stipends and at least partial (sometimes full dependent upon grant funding) tuition waivers. Great opportunity to earn more research experience to make you more competitive for doctoral programs. Apps are due March 1 but it's a soft deadline and we'll accept applications after the deadline. I'll have funding for two students next year, so check us out if doctoral programs don't work out this time around! Feel free to email me with questions at matthew.woodward@wku.edu.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw some people post about Marquette. Would you guys mind sharing your POIs with me in a DM please. I was waitlisted and my POI made it seem like it was a good chance I could get an offer. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...